$9.99 – $29.95
Experience this compelling, true story of one doctor who deceived American judges, legislators, doctors, clergy and millions of mothers and fathers . . .
and one woman determined to fulfill the promise she made him:
- to teach Americans the truth of what he did, and
- deliver the doctor’s personal parting message
until hearts change and Roe v Wade is overturned.
You won’t be able to put this book down!
In a small apartment in Manhattan, New York, Dr. Bernard Nathanson, the terminally-ill cofounder of America’s abortion industry who had trained Planned Parenthood doctors, revealed to Terry:
- a pathway to healing for those exploited by the lies of abortion,
- confirmation of a racist population-control plan,
- a deadly political maneuver called the “Catholic Strategy”, and
- the profound loss of parental rights due to the fabrication of minors’ reproductive rights.
- The text from Norma McCorvey’s (Roe) 2003 affidavit petitioning the U.S. Supreme Court to reverse the 1973 Roe v Wade decision
- An easy-to-read legal analysis of the SIX erroneous assumptions the U.S. Supreme Court justices made in the 1973 Roe v Wade decision written by McCorvey’s attorneys
- Many resource references to organizations.